Career Services Policies
Definition of Career Services and offerings: The Career Services team is actively engaging graduates to guide and encourage their job search success. Our ultimate goal is to support grads in a successful transition into the job market. Active participation and engagement with the Career Services team is required.
- Graduates will be assigned a dedicated Advisor for nine months (in total)
- Active engagement is required
- Once a graduate accepts an offer they are considered Alumni and should leverage the Alumni support team for additional assistance
- Graduates that decline two or more offers will be encouraged to leverage the Alumni support team moving forward
Please review page 32 of the learner handbook on conduct and online policies. In addition, during Employer Facing Events such as Career Fairs, AMA’s (Ask Me Anything), Info Sessions, etc. the following guidelines are enforced:
- Cameras on and engaged (minimal backgrounds distractions)
- Professionalism and zoom etiquette
- Timely arrival and come prepared (see required prep work if applicable)
Graduates that demonstrate lack of professionalism and/or violate Kenzie Academy core values will not be eligible for recommendations to employer partners.